Sunday Currently Vol 1

By afparungao - Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hello! I know I have not posted anything in a while. I will not make up an excuse for my absence; I really just got lazy.


Anyway, I have been wanting to do this "Sunday Currently" post, so here is the inaugural blog (and hopefully, first of many volumes!) 

Is it the time of the month? (Jessica Biel as Cora Tannetti in The Sinner)

Reading
Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
It's been taking me forever to finish this book, not because it's bad, it's actually pretty interesting and short. I promised myself to read more books this year, but to be honest, I am still reading more stuff online and I should stop. Heeeh. 

Writing
I just finished the magazine I was working on for work. I want to take a break from writing anything work related for a few days -- but I doubt it. Ya know why? We just finished brainstorming for the next issue and I already volunteered to write four articles. 

Listening
Well, you must know that a certain female artist named Taylor Swift just released her new single Look What You Made Me Do two days ago -- and guess what, that's what I have been listening to (and Ok, the rest of her discography) on Spotify. It so much better listening to it with full speakers than with earphones. That's just a suggestion, you guys! 


Ok, I am a Swiftie -- I liked this song although it's not her best one. But was I disappointed? No. Do I think it sucks? No. Could she have done a better song? Yes. But guys, this is just the first single, we haven't heard her entire album yet. It was the same comment when she released Shake it Off because it did not sound like her at all. But see, 1989 was one of her best albums!


I have a lot more thoughts about Taylor and this new song, but I won't say it here. I better talk to you in person about it.

Thinking
I need to do something more in this life. I have a lot of pursuits, but I lost interest in the middle of every thing and just do something else. My attention and patience for things are really bad.

Smelling
Nothing at the moment, but for sure I will if I don't go to shower!

Wishing
That my last few days at work will be easy, breezy!

Hoping
For a good week ahead -- it's a short one because of the super long holiday coming up!

Wearing
A JD Salinger shirt I got from Baguio.

Loving
The Sinner! Currently four episodes, but I am already hooked! It's only eight episodes (why must they do this!) but man, solid show! Great cast (nice to see Bill Pullman again; did not know Jessica Biel is a good actress; every time I see Christopher Abbott, he is always eating vaj).

Anyway, here's the trailer of the show and please let's discuss it!


Wanting
Clean the house, but you know... I am lazy. Maybe after watching The Sinner, heeeh.

Needing
To go up and take a shower!

Feeling
Lazy, can I please turn into a sloth now?

Clicking
I have been meaning to buy stuff from EZ Buy after recommendations from colleagues. So over the weekend, I have been going through the site, heeeh.

The Sunday Currently was originally created by SiddaThornton

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments