#NeverAgain #MarcosNotAHero

By afparungao - Friday, November 18, 2016


I am angry.


from Facebook
There is nothing more insulting to any Filipino than having a former dictator buried in the Heroes Cemetery. Somehow, after all the fight throughout the years, we have not learned anything. Here we are, witnessing the worst as we know it. Burying a wax and forgetting the atrocious crimes committed during the 14-year dictatorship. And you know what, they did it so sneakily so no one would oppose. Why so excited to bury this filth? 

So disgusting.
from abc.net.au

It is disgusting how much we try to educate and get an education, there seems to be no change. We fall for lies, false promises, and worthless claims. We fell for a talker -- someone who promises the best of the worlds without a concrete plan. You know, all talk, all bullshit.

I am sad.

From Manila Times

For the country that has been through so much, it should be enough. One dictatorship is enough. I am saddened by the lack of remorse and for the unwavering support for this appalling family and their new puppet president.

from Inquirer.net

It seems like we never learn anything. We do the same things like a bad habit -- and then we ask for a better life, for a change. Those who continue to turn blind against the cruelty are equally at fault. You are no better. Those who call for people to move on, shame on you. For those people who voted for this president, you have just given power to someone who owes more to a dictator than to the people he should be serving.

I am afraid.

from balayph.net

Reading the patterns and signs, it is frightening to even think we are heading towards the same fate. A dictatorship, we have tried so hard to fight, is coming back slowly. What do they gain from this heinous acts?

from arkibongbayan.org

It's a bleak future seeing the country is now in the hands of incompetent (and excuse my language) ignorant government. The effect of our ill-choices and miseducation is evident -- and it's not too long till we fall again and strive to fight back. What have we done?
I am but a small voice, miles away from the place where I grew up -- where I learned my values and principles.


Ang bayan kong Pilipinas,
Lupain ng ginto't bulaklak,
Pag-ibig nasa kanyáng palad,
Nag-alay ng ganda't dilág.
At sa kanyáng yumi at ganda,
Dayuhan ay nahalina;
Bayan ko, binihag ka,
Nasadlak sa dusa.

Ibon mang may layang lumipad,
Kulungin mo at umiiyak,
Bayan pa kayáng sakdál dilág,
Ang 'dì magnasang makaalpás?
Pilipinas kong minumutyâ,
Pugad ng luhà ko't dalita;
Aking adhika,
Makita kang sakdál laya!


Philippines, my only country, I am so sorry to disappoint and be far away from you. I am sorry for the things happening to you. I am so sorry for not doing anything when we could have done something. I am so sorry, it breaks me. 

from gmanews.tv

Tonight, I pray for the safety of people who continue to fight. Thank you for being brave for us, for the country.

#NeverAgain #MarcosNotAHero

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments