Day 18 to 22 - Cheating Nth Time

By afparungao - Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Your beliefs.
Disrespecting your parents.
How important you think education is.
One of your favorite shows.
How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Although I have committed myself to making this the start of regular blogging, everything got caught up in the last five days. As much as I wanted to update my blog in the hotel we stayed in at Cebu, it seemed like every night I'd just rather sleep than think after downing vodka. Anyway, apologies for this one time, big time post. 

I believe god doesn't need a name and he's totally fine with it if we don't capitalise the first letter of his name when we refer to him. I believe books are the greatest treasure, so as education. I believe that sleep cures bad day. I believe we are responsible with our own actions and we don't have to blame other people for our misfortune. I believe there are no ugly people, only lazy ones. I believe I am one of the lazy ones. I believe in the beauty of a mess. I believe in soul mates and twin hearts flame. I believe food is the greatest invention of mankind. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe that the glass is half full, not half empty. I believe that Tina Fey is a genius. I believe that sometimes dogs are smarter than humans. I believe cats are the boss. I believe in a lot of things, you wouldn't actually believe in, but who cares, I believe we're meant to be together.

I disrespected my parents a lot, especially my mother when I was younger. Now, I don't do that anymore. I only tell them my side, which they still think (especially my mother) is disrespectful. 

Let me give you this quote on education: Only the educated are free (Epicetus)

One of my favourite TV shows is 30 Rock, which I think I already blogged about before. 

My life has not changed drastically over the last two years, but it did go through some phases. I also think this blog perfectly chronicled what went through over the last couple of years. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments