Day 09 - Future

By afparungao - Wednesday, January 12, 2011

 How you hope your future will be like.
In the future, I want my family and #theJeep to have happy and stable lives. I hope my friends and I will still be together every birthdays and Christmas parties like the one we had last year. (With Chiara)


Obviously here, you can't see our costumes
Is Cha Sidney Bristow or Jessica Alfaro?
I guess she's Jessica Alfaro this time.
In the future, I want Lian to marry Niel Etheridge so they'll have a cute baby boy and her baby and my baby will end up together provided her son isn't eating booger


Lian Berry
I want Cha to continue giving us free samples of shampoo so we won't have to put that one in our shopping lists





In the future, I want the #fantasticfour to remain fantastic and that we continue travelling together






In the future, I hope my HS friends and I will still regularly watch movies and do-sing alongs often






And in the future I want a lifetime of happiness with Andrew Garfield




or my own Mr. Big




While acting like a boss


HEHE.


Of course a nice house and money won't hurt too.
All these after 2012 please. Thank you!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments