Day 06 - Facts

By afparungao - Sunday, January 09, 2011

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
There have been numerous occasions when I wrote down random things about me. The most recent would probably be that one in the last meme I did, although it just asked eight. This one's going to be a challenge because it asks 30. But it should be a bit easy because it's supposed to be random, I guess. Let's begin:

  1. I, specifically speaking we, own seven dogs. The oldest one is Raskie, a lhasa-shitzu. We have four mutts (askal) with very showbiz names, Matet, KC, Frankie, and Miel. I named the last three dogs. We have new puppies, which are Raskie and Frankie's girls, I call them HrrHrr and Hongkie, everybody calls them Mara and Clara. 
  2. I am both OC and Messy. My password used to be ocmessy, then I changed it (would be really stupid if I said my password here)
  3. My favourite colours are black, grey, white, and red.
  4. I use British spelling ever since I can't remember.
  5. I like, rather am fascinated (intrigued) with serial killers. It started after watching Silence of the Lambs.
  6. I wanted to be a detective when I was young because I want to be Clarice Starling. Then on Hannibal, she got her finger cut off. I realised I can't bear getting my finger cut off and kissed my dreams goodbye.
  7. I value honesty and loyalty above all.
  8. I have a few books about feminism that I have yet to read. Although I am not a feminist in its formal sense.
  9. I feel empty when I go to bookstores and don't buy anything.
  10. I cannot live without my lip and cheek tint.
  11. Carine Roitfeld is my favourite fashion magazine editor-in-chief in the whole, wide, fashion world (too bad she left her position recently). Kate Lanphear is my second, although she's not an EIC. 
  12. I like looking inside other people's bags, that's why one of my favourite sites is "What's in your bag?"
  13. My mom's Xmas gift to me is a Clavic Brace.
  14. I still want to be a ballerina, after almost 18 years of declining my mother's offer to send me to a ballet class.
  15. I like reading things about social ettiquette
  16. Formal dining scares me to death, especially if it involves a lot of forks, spoons, and table knives.
  17. I need a bookshelf.
  18. My favourite among Carrie Bradshaw's boys is Aleksandr Petrovsky because Mikhail Baryshnikov is my crush.
  19. I don't like getting flowers, but I'd really appreciate it if they are daisies or carnation.
  20. My best friend and I share the same birthday. 
  21. My next big purchase will be a Mac book Air. I am keeping my fingers crossed (but I still love my HP)
  22. Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is my hero.
  23. My favourite poem is Mirror by Sylvia Plath
  24. One line that struck me ever since I read it: Cheaters Never Prosper. I think it's from an RL Stine book. I hate Cheats.
  25. I miss playing Sims. I even put Simlish in the languages I speak in Facebook, but they didn't put it in my profile. 
  26. My boyfriend's name is Andrew Garfield. Haha.
  27. My mentors call me Rachel. I still have no idea where that came from.
  28. My child will be named Simone, after Simone de Beauvior
  29. I already have the final designs for my tattoo. 
  30. I like telling random things about myself to strangers.
Done!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments