Day 03 - Drugs and Alcohol

By afparungao - Thursday, January 06, 2011

Your views on drugs and alcohol
Today's category personally hits me as someone who used to be a part of my life (laughing inside) had issues regarding this. It's a bit tricky to talk about drugs and alcohol, actually. 

Let's just say that anything in excess is bad, which goes to both of these. Though I am in no right to judge anyone (as to what reason they have on why they are on excessive consumption of these) I would say that these things are made for a reason and if not used properly, will create a big trouble. 

I have friends who do drugs, tried using drugs, and swore off drugs in their life. I drink, have friends who drink, friends who don't and friends who have called it quits on alcohol. If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it should not work for others.

I don't really have a strong views on drugs and alcohol as you can see. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments