By 2:40 a.m.

By afparungao - Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I should be sleeping. 

But here I am stuck on a ruined body clock, listening to Dave Matthew's Band, hoping they'd get me to sleep. On some days when I am lucky, I sleep really early. Early is 11p.m. But that rarely happens right now. Blame the sleepless nights for the past two years. It made me stay up 'til 4a.m. Sometimes I wish I never did not procrastinate during college because it just ruined my sleep. However, it was fun staying up during those times, cramming with classmates, but still ending up with kick- ass articles that didn't seem like they were done overnight.

I miss college life. I miss looking forward to classes I love attending to. I miss drawing in boring classes. I miss looking at the door window, to see if (ex) boyfriend peeks (and I will later on receive a text telling me to listen to my professor haha) I miss eating in class with my classmates. I miss cutting classes when professors didn't arrive on time or when we suddenly feel senioritis. I miss running around AB, like we' re not seniors because we're carefree like that. 

I can't imagine myself saying I miss school when I almost spent 17 years of my life in two different institutions. But on nights (or wee mornings) when I have nothing to think about, I can't help but reminisce. I sometimes catch my self smiling when I think about the mundane things we did. I guess no matter what transpired during those years, whether bad or good, I am happy I experienced all of them.

I can die happy and fulfilled soon.
But by now, I must manage to sleep first.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments