Boooooks

By afparungao - Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clockwise: Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath, Anne Sexton Biography, The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvior,
Art Objects by Jeanette Winterson and Sexual Personae by Camille Paglia


I am slowly getting all my dream books! I don't know how much I've already spent for all of these (except the one by Paglia, cos it was given by my ex- boyfriend as a Valentine's day gift) but I'm pretty sure they have created a hole in my pocket. But I don't regret buying these. I've been looking for them for a very long time now and I am happy that local bookstores have 'em.

My next book buy: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, Carrie by Stephen King, and Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote. If you've seen any of these, please, give me the exact location and price.

By now, I'm pretty sure, where my salary's going.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments