Oh Urban Dictionary!

By afparungao - Thursday, February 04, 2010

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the lack of anything sensible to write. It's just that school has been taking most of my time lately, although I've been pretty messed up for not setting my priorities and procrastinating. Hehe!

For another senseless post, here is something from Urbandictionary.com. I know I am a bit notorious for googling myself (a.k.a. ego surfing), I still haven't found anything written bad about me online, despite being so stuck up, mean, and bitchy. I assume no one would actually admit those words to themselves, but I've got a handful of people who can really attest to that.

I was browsing facebook awhile ago and saw my boy bud Miggy's post about UD about his name's meaning so I ended up doing the same. Here's what I got:

(click for larger view)
I got six meanings for my name in the UD, with nos. two and three as the "best" haha! and six as the funniest.

So what does your name mean in UD?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments