Who are You?

By afparungao - Sunday, January 10, 2010

I find it really boring to write about oneself.

I don't know, it's probably because I'm not really fond of telling things about myself, unless it's specified on which area I should write about. I remember, whenever we're asked to write about ourselves, I always get mediocre grades, because I don't really know what I should tell. Like for this specific paper for an instance.
Trust me, there’s really nothing special about me. I find it really hard actually to tell things about myself because although people would think I am interesting, there really isn’t anything meant writing about myself.
See, I can't even get a reader to read what I've written about myself with that introduction. I find it pretty weird too that I have to contain myself in words, written (or computerised in this matter) in a long coupon bond, to be read by my professor. Contrary to thoughts that I like talking about myself, trust me, I don't. In fact, although I have numerous social networking site accounts, you can't say you know me well just by going to my Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Blogspot.

So it's really a struggle for me to come up with words to tell people about myself. I rather that they get to know me by staying with me, by spending time with me, going to piles and piles of books, listening to The Cure, watching Tina Fey in 30 Rock, eating steak, watching the Hannibal series, thrift shopping, and watching clouds instead of having things written down to know me.

Oh great, I just told a bit of myself to you. That's a good start, right?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments