Over It.

By afparungao - Sunday, November 29, 2009

So, I guess the drama days are over. I'm sorry for turning all depress-o last week. Partly due to PMS and my seasonal depression (which I happen to get the idea from a good friend)

I watched New Moon last week, which was also the reason why I was 30- minutes late in my Marriage and Family class. If you haven't seen it, don't even think of watching it, cos it's super waste of money. Most of the time, you'll see shirtless males, sparkling faces, and dragging dialogues. I've lost count of my yawns and the action part, started almost 15 minutes before it ended. Seriously, I regretted shelling out money for that movie. I could have brought something else by then, really.

I also went thrift shopping again. I missed Cubao X and it missed me too! I bought two black dresses, well the other one's really a shirt dress. I saw a really nice pair of shoes, but because I don't have money at that time, I had to let it go. *sob* But I promise to be back with a vengeance, I swear! I missed Cubao X!!!

I suddenly felt lazy to continue this, but this is a happy post, really. Next blog post will be about my wishlist. Haha!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments