Issues

By afparungao - Friday, October 09, 2009

When I really feel tired and sleepy, I tend to think about my personal issues and how I try not to deal with them. Sometimes, I feel like I wanted to tell the whole world about it, but then in a world like ours, full of judgmental and dim witted people, it's hard to even open it up. In my (lame) attempt to outburst, I am trying to let the world wide web know my issues right now. Just few on the top of my head.
  1. I have Trust Issues. I don't know how and when this started, but all I know is that it's very hard for me to trust someone completely. Sure, I can tell you a lot of things about me, but that does not mean I trust you. Sadly, I don't trust anyone right now, even my parents. Maybe because my father has instilled on me to never trust anybody or because I've always believed that it's a dog- eat- dog world and for me not to get hurt, I must not learn to trust anyone entirely. But I know this has gone too much that every little thing I see or hear makes me suspicious. I don't know how this can be put off, but I am pretty sure that I still have it now.
  2. I hate it when people do things because of incentives.
  3. I hate wearing dresses because I have really bad legs. On top of that, my dogs just added more scratches and now my legs look like a they've gone hiking to a bushy forest. FML. But today, due to the insistent public demand (of my group mates) I had to don a dress and wear a high- heeled shoes for a spiel.


  4. People should learn to practice what they preach. I absolutely hate people who tell me what I should do, but they themselves can't do it. Don't tell me to stop doing things when I can see you doing the same. I'll just lose respect on you.
  5. Don't do pinky swear when you can't keep a promise.
  6. I hate people who waste time.
  7. Believe me, you don't know EVERYTHING.
Hopefully after this, I can already eat my dinner.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments