My Lovely Stalker

By afparungao - Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I figured that his title is an anagram of "I Love Angelique" which I say is really sweet. Here are his realizations, almost the same as mine. Hmmm...

Equal Gee Violin

Last night, I remembered how I spent the last two years wrongly.

Last night, I remembered how you first talked to me on that garden.

Last night, I remembered how you first hugged me in front of your friends.

Last night, I remembered how you suddenly kissed me on the cheek in front of my blockmates.

Last night, I remembered how I felt jealous of seeing you happy with somebody else.

Last night, I remembered how I tried to keep my composure - of not acting strange whenever you're around.

Last night, I remembered how I looked at you whenever you're not aware of my presence.

Last night, I remembered how I reached you through SMS after two years and how rejuvenating it was.

Last night, I remembered how we talked over the phone about anything that comes into our minds.

Last night, I remembered how I simply borrowed your write-ups saying it was for a writing class but actually I just wanted to idolize your craft.

Last night, I remembered how I grabbed your photo over the web, edited it, and set it as my phone wallpaper.

Last night, I remembered the moment how you actually told me that you liked me.

Last night, I remembered the moment that I revealed to you that I secretly liked you too.

Last night, I remembered how we planned for this and planned for US in the long run.


Last night, I remembered how your voice enchanted me. How it led me to play a song of yours over a hundred times.

Last night, I remembered how I faked my way of acting drunk in front of you and your best bud to test whether you can ride along my annoying personality or not.

Last night, I remembered how we both wanted something identical to remind us of the bond we have.

Last night, I remembered how your friends liked me, how you were proud of me and how I felt great about it.

Last night, I remembered how you darted my eyes with yours and how I took advantage of the moment to say I love you for the first time.

Last night, I remembered how our lips first met for the first time. It was just like my first. You made my heart race.

Last night, I remembered on how we both spent the two years wrongly, and how we ended up on each other's arms.

Last night, I was thinking about you. Thinking about the next time I would be next to you. Thinking about how much you mean to me.

Last night, I was thinking of reaffirming my feelings for you.

Last night, I hoped for the best things for US.

Tonight, will be every thing's start.
Tomorrow, we will work out each day as if it is the first time.
The next day, we will look back and figure out how we pull through yesterday.
One thing is for sure, regardless of how plain it is, I believe it is still the best if not the greatest way to say how I feel about you...

I Love You Angelique. I Love you Everyday.
Beautiful, isn't? :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments