And Now, The End is Near

By afparungao - Friday, September 25, 2009

I've never been this swamped with so many things to do. I'm trying to grasp them in my mind, but I don't think my mind is even capable of thinking about them right now. All I know is I'm tired. I haven't had those good night sleep for the past few weeks. It's like I go to bed tired and weak up still feeling tired. My mind's restless and seriously, if something really stupid comes up, I bet I'm gonna throw a bitch fit 'cos sometimes people are so inconsiderate and they still come up of stupid things to do, out of sheer ignorance of other people's feelings and needs. I don't fucking get it.

And this weather, it has never been this uncooperative since time immemorial. I've been a student for 17 years, but weather has never bothered me as much as it bothers me now which is really awful. I hate that there's a possibility that the heavy rains and strong winds will break our plans. Hey rain, did you know that we have a freaking deadline on the 7th and you don't seem to fucking care!!! Oh great, Manila is now signal no. 1. THANK YOU!!!

I feel so much stress right now. I have pending articles to do (two of which are in Filipino, COME ON, CONGRATULATE ME!!!) and two TV prods to finish. Oh yeah, Thesis. Yes that fucking thesis.

Argh, after this ranting, I suddenly feel my head spinning.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments