GV

By afparungao - Thursday, August 27, 2009

I never wrote about how much I like you.

It's probably because I was only allowed to like you from a distance. That in those days, if I allowed myself to just even think about you, it will cause hysteria. Being with someone who uncontrollably controls my life and someone who does not care as much as I care about him, you are a breath of fresh air.

For two years, I secretly liked you. Anticipating days when I can see you. Making sure we cross paths whenever I know we'd be in the same places. Devising plans just to get near you. For two years, I failed to even get near you for so many reasons.

But the two years of failures ended, when you and I, on a very miserable day found our hands intertwined. Holding hands never felt this warm and special until I held yours. I never wanted that night to end and it's unfortunate that It took floods and experience of getting stranded to made me realize how significant you are in my life. Our hands clasped together meant a union, finally coming to reality.

I anticipate more than two years with you. I can't imagine years of not having to hold your hand again because it's your hand that I wanted to hold in times of happiness and fear. I don't think my mind can still think of any plans to get near you if we get separated again. I don't think that I'll still believe in waiting for good things to come if I end up losing you. I can't imagine not having you in my life.

I look forward to the day when we'll finally be together and I can't wait to hold your hand, forever.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments