Who's Complaining?

By afparungao - Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've been staring at this interview transcript given to me by my boss for three days now. I don't know where or how to start this article about this big company honcho, but I know I should finish it on or before Tuesday. But with all the other things I have to do, (fix things for the publication where I am now acting as the Associate Editor, tons of readings, and a lifestyle article for specialized writing class) do you think I'll still be able to sleep? With much interest in reading, how come I can't bring my self to read these hand outs given to us for class? I took a survey of the readings and found them really interesting, though some of it (actually four of them) are in Filipino. Two of them are about Philosophy (and I am thinking of how to translate them) written by Fr. Florentino and Hornedo. Two about Filipino Journalism, one about Literary Criticism, one about Plato and another is Section 24 of a Taxation book (which up until today, I still don't have any copy) Pretty much, with two paragraphs, I have summed up my life for almost two weeks.

But with full calendars and tons of reading, I am not complaining. :)
To be continued...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments